The last date to register for the NMIMS UG entrance exams, including NMIMS-CET, NPAT and NLAT, is May 24, 2023. These entrance exams are essential for undergraduate students who aspire to have a successful career in the fields of
Engineering, Pharmacy, Commerce, Economics, Liberal Arts, Branding &, Advertising,
International Studies, Entrepreneurship and Family Business and Law.
NMIMS-CET is a gateway for undergraduate students aspiring for a successful career in the field of Engineering, Technology Management, Pharmacy and Pharma Management.
The programs that come under NMIMS-CET are B Tech (4 years), integrated B Tech + MBA Tech (5 years) and integrated B Pharm + MBA (5 years) at the Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering (MPSTME) Mumbai and Shirpur, and the School of Technology Management & Engineering (STME) at the Navi Mumbai, Indore, Hyderabad, Dhule & Chandigarh campuses.
The B. Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech.), a 5-year dual-degree program, is offered at the Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management (SPPSPTM), Mumbai, and the School of Pharmacy & Technology Management (SPTM), Shirpur and Hyderabad campuses.
NMIMS-LAT is a law entrance exam conducted for admissions to the 5-year B.A. LL.B. (Hons) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons) programs conducted at SVKM NMIMS’ Kirit P Mehta School of Law, Mumbai, and the School of Law at Navi Mumbai, Bengaluru, Indore, Hyderabad, and Chandigarh campuses. The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law was established in 2013 and is approved by the Bar Council of India. The School of Law has uniquely incorporated compulsory credit-based Internship and Moot Court as subjects. The school also has a fully functional Legal Aid Clinic and Placement Support Team for taking care of students’ interactions with the corporate world.
NMIMS-NPAT (NMIMS National Test for Programs After Twelfth) 2023 is the entrance exam for admissions for various undergraduate programs across campuses.
This entrance exam covers:
- BBA, B.Sc. Finance and B. Com. (Hons.) at Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai and School of Commerce at Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Dhule, Chandigarh, Bengaluru and Indore campuses
- Sc. Economics at the Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai, and School of Economics, Navi Mumbai, and Bengaluru campuses
- A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts at Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts, Mumbai
- BBA in Branding & Advertising at School of Branding & Advertising, Mumbai
- BBA (International Business) at NMIMS Centre for International Studies, Mumbai
- BBMM at Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship & Family Business at Mumbai
We encourage all eligible students to register through the website before the deadline of
May 24, 2023, to take the first step towards a successful and rewarding career.
The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% – 60% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
To apply for admission, register via www.nmims.edu/admission