The provisions of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 makes it mandatory to train all workforce and management of any organization having more than 10 employees. Its awareness ensures elimination of sexual harassment cases, learn about fake PoSH complaints, create a robust and effective complaint redressal system and also help the organization meet the compliance norms.
– Conceptual clarity of scope and dimensions of PoSH
– Understand the legal framework of PoSH
– Communication, Culture and Employee Engagement in organization
– Creating a safe work place, professionalism and mutual respect
Who should attend?
Professionals from all fields viz. banks, executives from service and manufacturing industry, IT industry, Human Resources professionals, individuals, Government Officials, Academic Institutions/Universities, PoSH Committee Members from various organizations etc.
Interactive presentation by Certified PoSH experts, case study discussions by High Court Advocate, Panel discussions by industry experts and HR professionals, Question & Answer sessions
– Get awareness about the PoSH and its features
– Learn to create a safe working environment, lessen incidents and improve productivity
– Companies can learn to maintain legal obligations that otherwise may cost them heavily due to legal liability
Rs. 3,000/- plus 18% GST per participant (10% discount for 3 nominations / 15% discount for more than three nominations from single organization)
Mode of payment
Credit to “Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Banking and Finance” account as per details below in the enclosed Nomination Form and send the payment confirmation by email to: [email protected] – Bank Name: IDBI Bank, Gachibowli Branch, Hyderabad
– Account No: 43237000010771
– IFSC Code: IBKL0000432
– IDBI Bank PAN No: AABCI8842G
– GST ID: 36AABCI8842G2ZF